Do you know what to do after a car accident? If you have been involved in a car accident in Abilene, Texas or the surrounding areas the first thing you should do is contact Tara Gilmore-Low for a free case evaluation. She and her team will personally guide you through the entire legal process to ensure that your legal rights are protected. There are millions of car accident claims every year in the United States. A car accident can leave you with medical bills, lost wages, vehicle repair costs, emotional trauma, and many other expenses. When you get the help of car accident lawyer, Tara Gilmore-Low, you will see that she takes pride in helping clients rebuild their lives and obtaining the maximum compensation possible.
Things to keep in mind following your car accident:
- Don’t discuss the case with the insurance company.
- Seek prompt medical attention.
- Take pictures if possible.
- Do not sign any documents related to the accident.
- Obtain the names of any witnesses and their contact information.
- Contact a lawyer to discuss your case.
Drivers do not always follow the rules of the road. Even if you have done everything right, dangerous and often, fatal, accidents occur. If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s failure to follow the rules of the road, call Tara Gilmore-Low at (325) 864-2296.